Blue Sky quotes

• You can be deprived of your money, your job and your home by someone else, but remember that no one can ever take away your honor.

• Woo woo, secret vampire stuff!

• Violence isn't always evil. What's evil is the infatuation with violence.

• You can make a saxophone into an electric organ; you can do everything with it

• I was totally involved in Bobby's World from the time we started the idea to sitting with the artists on how he would look, to the script meetings, the music, the lyrics, the songs.

• I think memories are like dreams. Not reliable proof of anything. I can't prove a memory any more than I can prove a dream.

• Our liberal, New York/Washington-based media would never in a million years put Liberal Godfather Ted Kennedy on the spot about his clan's bad behavior, to whose lurid history he himself has contributed so much.

• When he says he loves me, it only means he loves me at that particular instant. Like his promises, which he never keeps. Why does he torment me like this, when he could finish it off at once?

• I've always admired Cate Blanchett and the roles she chooses. I think she's got an incredible discipline in a way, with choosing roles that are going to help her grow and bring something interesting to the world.

• You will not be asked about your culture in your grave. And you will not be judged based on your Father's last name. When the trumpet blares, there will be no more kings, only slaves. And your family traditions will not be able to keep you safe.