Very Beautiful quotes

• Sometimes people come up and say, "You have this line in this song and it meant a lot to me." You don't always remember that line as the one. You're putting part of your human being on the page so people are going to have different responses - the other humans are going to connect with different parts.

• No one will learn anything at all, unless one first will learn humility.

• You're actually inside the surfboard... you're inside the landscape around you and the ocean is surging, you get totally inside the moment and it's so intense that time disappears, you disappear.

• This was the ethos of the intelligence analysis directorate during most of the 27 years I spent there.

• I feel so proud to see young people standing up against the injustice to stand up and say that "All lives matter." They're following in the footsteps of those who came before them.

• And know if I'll only be true to the glorious quest That my heart lies peaceful and calm When I'm laid to my rest.

• Don't judge a person by their past. They don't necessarily live there anymore.

• It was important, I know, for my father as a product of his times not to be vulnerable, so he chose, and I can't say that I blame him, to live his life rather than create it.

• Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals.

• I object to a legal approach when settling questions of science or scientific behavior.