Have No Fear quotes

• Our centers spread the floor, shoot the three and block shots. We can play pick and pop.

• I was always a bit reluctant with anything like fame and the limelight and it didn't sit very well with me, although I love singing and writing.

• It's because we need to determine who in this country is poised, positioned to commit terrorist acts.

• The higher the social class of other students the higher any given student's achievement.

• Lesson one in time travel, Thursday. First of all, we are all time travellers. The vast majority of us manage only one day per day.

• He should discard the texts altogether, as the man who seeks rice discards the husk.

• I’d really love to be a versatile, chameleon-like actress, stretching myself a bit.

• I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life - and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do.

• I'm pro-gay marriage. I don't believe that that's a sin.

• Real love is fighting like hell to hold on to every moment you have with her. It’s making a life together and making it work no matter what happens.