Yes Or No quotes

• Do they think that I am such a damned fool as to think myself fit for President of the United States? No, sir; I know what I am fit for. I can command a body of men in a rough way, but I am not fit to be President.

• If we are to preserve civilization, we must first remain civilized.

• Death is turning out the lamp because the dawn has appeared.

• It takes a wise man to discover a wise man.

• In order to have middle-income, middle-paying jobs, the kinds of jobs that allow people to get ahead, you have to have higher level of training and skill acquisition and education than ever before.

• I wanted to be a poet and/or an artist, but I was very lazy (frightened of failure, I guess) and drank too much.

• I've been thinking a lot lately about taking chances, and how it's really just about overcoming your fears. Because the truth is, everytime you take a big risk in your life, no matter how it ends up, you're always glad you took it.

• Here sleeps Saon, of Acanthus, son of Dicon, a holy sleep: say not that the good die.

• And eat lots of mints, it fools the cops.

• Disneyworld...is a historical reconstruction as sanitised as the Kremlin's, and a future vision as uncognisant of contemporary pointers as Peter Pan's. It is a magic carpet under which everything has been swept.