Enjoy Yourself quotes

• Wherever you are, be there. If you can be fully present now, you'll know what it means to live.

• I've had to grow up with everyone watching me, which has been hard.

• People who consider themselves political, who follow political developments most rigorously, are often those who view the political process with the greatest lack of perspective.

• The sun never knew how great it was until it hit the side of a building.

• Well, some people say I'm pessimistic because I recognize the eternal cycle of evil. All I say is, look at the history of mankind right up to this moment and what do you find?

• There are five signs of righteousness: a gentle disposition and a soft heart, shedding tears of regret, ascetism and not caring about the world, being unambitious, and having a conscience.

• Knowledge has to be improved, challenged, and increased constantly, or it vanishes.

• The beginning don't matter. The end don't matter. All that matters is what you do in between...the greatest reward is to know that you did your job when you were here on the planet.

• You never need an argument against the use of violence, you need an argument for it.

• Every institution is inherently demonic.