Kneeling quotes

• Beauty isn't what you see on TV or in magazine ads or even necessarily in art galleries. It's a lot deeper and a lot simpler than that. It's realizing the goodness of things, it's leaving the world a little better than it was before you got here. It's appreciating the inspiration of the world around you and trying to inspire others.

• My whole thing is to inspire, to better people, to better myself forever in this thing that we call rap, this thing that we call hip hop.

• Branding is quite an important thing. As an artist, you want to be able to explore facets of yourself.

• It is easy at any moment to resign the possession of a great fortune; to acquire it is difficult and arduous

• Wives are people who feel they don't dance enough.

• I have learned that the fear and discomfort around there not being enough money is internal.

• Sleep is just a good idea. I bow to the god caffeine.

• Basic dance--and I should qualify the word basic--is primarily concerned with motion. So immediately you will say but the basketball player is concerned with motion. That is so--but he is not concerned with it primarily. His action is a means towards an end beyond motion. In basic dance the motion is its own end--that is, it is concerned with nothing beyond itself.

• If it wasn't for what goes on in the world of politics, we wouldn't really have much of a show.

• Till there is the Sun, shall not dew parish