One Person Can Make A Difference quotes

• People feel like there're two systems of justice, you know? Over there at Wells Fargo, you know, you had the scandal going on there, but the CEO leaves with a big, giant package. And other folks get in a whole lot of trouble for doing a lot less. The truth is that we have got to make America work for working people again.

• Love yourself before any other person. That's when you can really survive on your own.

• In the range of music that we play - roughly 300 years' worth-there really are more similarities than differences.

• I've always expected the worst, and it's always worse than I expected.

• Live stage is being made as you go along. You feel the energy. There's nothing like a live audience.

• I didn't know how babies were made until I was pregnant with my fourth child.

• Rihanna and makeup gets me into LaLa Land.

• To a bystander like me, those who made 190 million pounds deliberately underselling the shares of HBOS, in spite of its very strong capital base, and drove it into the bosom of Lloyds TSB Bank, are clearly bank robbers and asset strippers.

• We're all forgotten sooner or later. But not films. That's all the memorial we should need or hope for,

• I was living in Maryland and my first week was dreadful. My first week I actually got into a fight at school