Slugs quotes

• The more bullets flying, the less accurate each individual slug has to be.
    -- Andrew Vachss

#Flying #Slugs #Bullets

• Sekhmet crawled onto Ramses's lap and began to purr. 'The creature oozes like a furry slug,' said Ramses, eyeing it without favor.
    -- Barbara Mertz

#Lap #Slugs #Favors

• It seems to me the worst of all the plagues is the slug, the snail without a shell. He is beyond description repulsive, a mass of sooty, shapeless slime, and he devours everything.
    -- Celia Thaxter

#Slime #Slugs #Shells

• There was always a slug on the lettuce. This was too good to be true. He had never trusted Jester, and didn't trust David. He wasn't going to let his gaurd down just yet. Being carful had kept him alive this far. There was no reason to stop being careful now.
    -- Charlie Higson

#Slugs #Alive #Too Good To Be True

• So I just came out here to Los Angeles with a bunch of buddies I had gone to film school with. You know, for better or worse, we just tried to slug it out here.
    -- Danny McBride

#School #Gone #Slugs

• Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs.
    -- Don Van Vliet

#Slugs #Bob #Dylan

• Slugs crawl and crawl over our cabbages, like the world's slander over a good name. You may kill them, it is true; but there is the slime.
    -- Douglas William Jerrold

#Names #Slugs #World

• One minute you're a slug and the next minute you're a hero, so you don't know what to think.
    -- Ed Belfour

#Hero #Thinking #Slugs

• Randy lay there like a slug. It was his only defense.
    -- Jean Shepherd

#Defense #Slugs #Randy

• Bring me an order of escargots, but hold the slugs.
    -- Orson Bean

#Order #Slugs #Culinary

• Freedom requires religion like a slug requires salt
    -- Pat Condell

#Slugs #Salt

• I have a very set routine. I work six days a week, but only half days. I work from 9 in the morning till 1 in the afternoon, without any interruptions, a fair slug.
    -- Peter Mayle

#Morning #Routine #Slugs

• When the slugs penetrate, you feel a burning sensation, Gettin closer to God in a tight situation.
    -- Prodigy

#Rap #Hip Hop #Slugs

• I eat the hearts of girls and puke slugs and snails.
    -- Raegan Butcher

#Girl #Heart #Slugs

• I think coughing up slugs was quite hard. Ron has a scene where he has to cough up these giant slugs. I had this giant slug in my mouth loaded with slime and I spat them out. I think it was plastic. I hope it was plastic.
    -- Rupert Grint

#Thinking #Slugs #Mouths

• I don't like slugs and tentacles and calamari or anything. Actually, tentacles made me turn into a vegetarian in high school. I'm not anymore, but in high school, we were dissecting squid.
    -- Selma Blair

#School #Squids #Slugs