You Re Stupid quotes

• Everybody could have their body scanned and order clothes that fit perfectly

• A great business success was probably never attained by chasing the dollar, but is due to pride in one's work, the pride that makes business an art.

• My writing is progressing slowly, but at least it's moving forward. I'm sure that's the case. The only problem is that I'm never absolutely certain that what I've written is any good.

• Practise in everything a certain nonchalance that shall conceal design and show that what is done and said is done without effort and almost without thought.

• Make the whole life a game. There is no purpose there is no aim, nothing. Just take it lightly, easily. Play the game. that is worship, which is celebration.

• Food is one of life's greatest joys yet we've reached this really sad point where we're turning food into the enemy, and something to be afraid of

• Lovers, forget your love And list to the love of these She a window flower And he a winter breeze ...

• The economic issues are most vital for us and it is of the highest importance that we should fight our biggest enemies - Poverty, unemployment.

• Despite what The Wall Street Journal says, our awards are the best-kept secret in America, with the possible exception of what George W. Bush did in the '70s.

• There is no greater wealth than Virtue,And no greater loss than to forget it.