Haves And Have Nots quotes

• To the bird watcher, the suburbanite who derives joy from birds in his garden, the hunter, the fisherman or the explorer of wild regions, anything that destroys the wildlife of an area for even a single year has deprived him of pleasure to which he has a legitimate right. This is a valid point of view.

• We do not face a choice between protecting our environment or protecting our economy. We face a choice between protecting our economy by protecting our environment - or allowing environmental havoc to create economic havoc.

• Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary.

• I feel like theres so many people out there who have the kids in the palm of their hand, listening but there are so few people saying something

• People don't like change when it comes to changing their own lifestyle habits.

• I always wanted more - more of everything.

• I'll tell you what autism is. In 99 percent of the cases, it's a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is. What do you mean they scream and they're silent? They don't have a father around to tell them, 'Don't act like a moron. You'll get nowhere in life. Stop acting like a putz. Straighten up. Act like a man. Don't sit there crying and screaming, idiot.'

• All that is not eternal is eternally out of date.

• Every great accomplishment starts with a first step. No matter how big your goals are. No matter how great your plans are. No matter how immense your dreams are. It all begins with a single step. Take that step today!

• Well, I won't give up on us, Even if the skies get rough I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up