Ticklish quotes

• The more simply we look at ticklish questions, the more placid will be our lives and relationships.
    -- Anton Chekhov

#Looks #Ticklish #Placid

• I think everyone is ticklish. You just gotta find the right spots.
    -- Derek Jeter

#Thinking #Ticklish #Spots

• Almost anything makes me laugh, especially jokes at my own expense. And I will never, ever admit to being ticklish anywhere.
    -- Judd Nelson

#Laughing #Ticklish #Make Me Laugh

• Nothing is stranger or more ticklish than a relationship between people who know each other only by sight, who meet and observe each other daily - no hourly - and are nevertheless compelled to keep up the pose of an indifferent stranger, neither greeting nor addressing each other, whether out of etiquette or their own whim.
    -- Thomas Mann

#Sight #People #Ticklish

• We tend to think of the problems of globalization and cultural identity as peculiar to our times. In fact they are rooted in ancient problems of civic belonging.

• Steve Zaillian is just the sweetest. A very, very wonderful and interesting director.

• Do not be angry with an ungrateful person; probably they are confused or inexperienced.

• I have noticed... that men usually leave married women alone and are inclined to treat all wives with respect. This is no great credit to married women.

• Whatever makes you happy, you put in your world.

• Beauty and seduction, I believe, is nature's tool for survival, because we will protect what we fall in love with.

• The ultimate design is little different from the natural world.

• Roberto Clemente played the game of baseball with great passion. That passion could only be matched by his unrelenting commitment to make a difference in the lives of the less fortunate and those in need. People saw Roberto as a great ballplayer and humanitarian. He was also a great father, husband, teammate and friend.

• Travel at its truest is thus an ironic experience, and the best travellers . . . seem to be those able to hold two or three inconsistent ideas in their minds at the same time, or able to regard themselves as at once serious persons and clowns.

• I don't really usually write sort of a cheerleader-type lyric.