Urgency quotes

• I took pleasure when I could. I acted clearly and morally and without regret. I'm very lucky.

• If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent Him.

• People who can't kiss had everything given to them.

• Here is a human being; it's me!

• Ive known since I went to the national team when I was very young that I was a different bird.

• I feel myself acting like a lunatic, but I can't stop. It would be like refusing to breathe.

• I think kids who have music in their lives are more focused. They have better attention spans. They excel more in their studies. They have a better sense of self-esteem and self-worth.

• Understand who you are, so that you can be the same, whether you're talking to a homeless person or the president of the United States. You're the same person.

• The great interests of an agricultural, commercial, and manufacturing nation are so linked in union together that no permanent cause of prosperity to one of them can operate without extending its influence to the others. All these interests are alike under the protecting power of the legislative authority, and the duties of the representative bodies are to conciliate them in harmony together.

• It is our very fear of the future that distorts the now that could lead to a different future if we dared to be whole in the present.