Open Adoption quotes

• Martial arts is like dance. It's so beautiful and what I love about the martial arts mostly is that what it basically says is you take their energy and you redirect it. Then if you need to, use it on them. That whole thing about redirecting energy I love.

• Time is so much a part of what makes you close to people.

• We have not ceased to insist that an Islam of tolerance is advantageous to all Muslims, for the Afghans and the whole world and we will always defend it.

• People were saying that Southern folk song was dead, that the land that had produced American jazz, the blues, the spirituals, the mountain ballads and the work songs had gone sterile.

• I think God's going to come down and pull civilization over for speeding.

• I've cooked just about everything really.

• When I'm on vacation here in the States, I can do all kinds of stuff; I can train and keep busy.

• In some ways the nudity really makes people feel more uncomfortable because it's not nudity that is just making bodies look like sexy little pieces of body parts stuck together. It's much more blunt and real and there is not a sexy soundtrack behind it all.

• Maybe if I'd gone in younger, I wouldn't have had that feeling, but I've seen an enormous amount of changes since the early-'70s in how this stuff is shot. I did the first TV movie ever shot in 18 days; before this film the normal length of shooting a TV movie was between 21 and 26 days. We shot a full-up, two-hour TV movie in 18 days with Donald Sutherland playing the lead, who had never worked on television before.

• We have agreed that peace can be achieved with the removal of the occupation and the end of aggression.