Educated Women quotes

• Even when winnin's illogical, losin's still far from optional

• I, too, am beginning to feel an immense need to become a savage and create a new world.

• And shooting things in a documentary style was a good way to create tension and energy without money.

• Israel is the number one rogue state threat to Middle Eastern peace with its nuclear arms and acts of outright aggression towards its peaceful neighbours Syria and Lebanon - and genocidal actions against the marginalised Palestinians of the West Bank - and Gaza in particular.

• Zig Ziglar may be the master motivator, Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield of Chicken Soup for the Soul, the master story tellers; Anthony Robbins may be the guru of personal development, but Bob Proctor is a master thinker. When it comes to systemizing life, no one can touch him.

• When I played baseball I got death threats all the time--from my mother.

• Ever since that day when I was 11 years old, and I wasn't allowed in a photo because I wasn't wearing a tennis skirt, I knew that I wanted to change the sport.

• Taste and smell are often the beggars among our five senses - they leave no written language and therefore no standards other than wholly personal ones. Tasting a superlative Moselle wine can be an aesthetic experience no less genuine than hearing a Mozart piano concerto or seeing for the first time an original Breughel painting.

• I remember riding my bike down the boardwalk with nowhere to go and looking at the girls. It was really innocent.

• That's what motherhood is: you're working; you're doing 25 different jobs, and you're not getting paid.