Using Me quotes

• The chief difference between big-game fishing and weightlifting is that weightlifters never clutter up their library walls with stuffed barbells

• The usual way the people are taught to think in amerika is that each subject is in a little compartment and has no relation to any other subject.  For the most part, we receive fragments of unrelated knowledge, and our education follows no logical format or pattern.  It is exactly this kind of education that produces people who don’t have the ability to think for themselves and who are easily manipulated.

• Contaminate your bed and you will one night suffocate in your own waste.

• What is free time? I'm a single mother. My free moments are filled with loving my little girl.

• I loved repetition. Every time I turned on a light I knew what would happen. When I flipped the switch, the light went on. It gave me a wonderful feeling of security because it was exactly the same each time.

• Imaginary evils soon become real ones by indulging our reflections on them; as he who in a melancholy fancy sees something like a face on the wall or the wainscot can, by two or three touches with a lead pencil, make it look visible, and agreeing with what he fancied.

• I don't mean to be mean but that's all I can be, that's just me.

• In a capitalist society, all human relationships are voluntary. Men are free to cooperate or not, to deal with one another or not, as their own individual judgments, convictions and interests dictate.

• I just thank my father and mother, my lucky stars, that I had the advantage of an education in the humanities.

• When your friends begin to flatter you on how young you look, it's a sure sign you're getting old.