Usurpers quotes

• I'm homosexual. How and why are idle questions. It's a little like wanting to know why my eyes are green.

• The bike that I've been riding is a Big Ripper. It' an SE Racing 29" bike that Famous [Stars & Straps] did a collaboration with and Travis [Barker] gave to me. So that's the bike that I cruise around on and bunny-hop on.

• Those who start wars never fight them, and those who fight wars never like them.

• Your light is seen, your heart is known, your soul is cherished by more people than you might imagine. If you knew how many others have been touched in wonderful ways by you, you would be astonished. If you knew how many people feel so much for you, you would be shocked. You are far more wonderful than you think you are. Rest with that. Rest easy with that. Breathe again. You are doing fine. More than fine. Better than fine. You’re doin’ great. So relax. And love yourself today.

• I think we live in a country where self-mythology or making up legends about your own life is something everyone does.

• Books do furnish a room.

• I think there's something so attractive about mystery.

• A faerie heart is different from a human heart. Human hearts are elastic. They have room for all sorts of passions, and they can break and heal and love again and again. Faerie hearts are evolutionarily less sophisticated. They are small and hard, like tiny grains of sand. Our hearts are too small to love more than one person in a lifetime.

• Discipling involves instruction and imitation.

• The saddest failures in life are those that come from not putting forth the power and will to succeed.