Emulation quotes

• Ah, well, then you've never stood on a beach as the waves came crashing in, the water stretching out from you until it's beyond sight, moving and blue and alive and so much bigger than even the black beyond seems because the ocean hides what it contains.

• It's a mistake to read. Television is the only way.

• I think one of the most interesting things about automation isn't on the practical side. I think it's about creating magic and wonder and moments of splendor.

• It's not about the number of hours you practice, it's about the number of hours your mind is present during the practice

• It's really important for boys to see that girls take up half of the planet - which we do.

• The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda against democracy.

• I draw creative juices from everywhere. I'm so visually inspired. I would watch old movies a lot to get inspiration for clothes.

• If you have no more happiness to give: Give me your pain.

• E-books are great for instant gratification - you see a review somewhere of a book that interests you, and you can start reading it five minutes later.

• We ought to enjoy our food, we ought to take time and care and prepare it correctly, and we ought to have fun doing it and make it a communal event.