English Class quotes

• Well, you've done it now," was her sisterly opening shot. Jaine rubbed between her eyebrows; a definite headache was forming. After the exchange with David, she waited to see where this one was going. "I won't be able to hold up my head in church." "Really? Oh, Shelley, I'm so sorry," Jaine said sweetly. "I didn't realize you have the dreaded Limp Neck disease. When were you diagnosed?

• It’s one thing if a person learns you’re a witch. It’s quite another if he learns you’re a murderer. I almost forget I’m a witch now that I know I’m a murderer—murderess, actually. Murderess sounds so much worse.

• It's the writers' job to make it positive. It's my job to make it real.

• The world isn't as bad as you think.

• Marriage is too interesting an experiment to be tried only once.

• So I know how I watch movies which is on my laptop, man. And that's how I suspect a lot of people do it.

• I have never planned anything. I have been doing this job for over 50 years. I have been paid to work with some wonderful people and it has been a huge gift, to me.

• There's no religious test under the constitution. That's what it says. Period.

• You think so logically... like a hawk soaring - I feel so chaotically... like a kite without a tail plummeting to earth.

• If there is anyone to whom I owe money, I'm prepared to forget it if they are.