Elixir quotes

• So, I remember when I was a kid, I was waiting for my mom to come home when she was working late, and, you know, I was like, 'Oh my God, what happened to her? Is she OK? Did something happen to her getting in the car?' I was a little kid. But those are actually early onsets of anxiety.

• I never went on an audition - when they were really looking at everybody.

• Jay Ashby is simply a great musician!

• Any woman who marries an Italian must accept the undeniable fact that she has also married his mother.

• The way animals were and are abused appalls me to this very day.

• Professor Wilkes is best known as the builder and designer of the EDSAC, the first computer with an internally stored program. Built in 1949, the EDSAC used a mercury delay line memory. He is also known as the author, with Wheeler and Gill, of a volume on "Preparation of Programs for Electronic Digital Computers" in 1951, in which program libraries were effectively introduced.

• I always had the theory that if you have a dream, chase it. And I'm chasing it.

• We peer so suspiciously at each other that we cannot see that we Canadians are standing on the mountaintop of human wealth, freedom and privilege.

• And here we encounter the seeds of government disaster and collapse - the kind that wrecked ancient Rome and every other civilization that allowed a sociopolitical monster called the welfare state to exist.

• I would kill to do more work with Orla Brady, I think she's that gifted.