Haute Couture quotes

• If a story is funny, and I made it up, then the big message is, `Aren't I clever?' .. If a story is funny and it actually happened, the big message is, `Isn't the world funny?' And actually I think that's a better message. I kind of want to think that about the world -- and it sounds less like boasting.

• My husband was actually very keen that I would become a Bond girl.

• We conquer ourselves by learning patience, for she gives to us our longed for victory only in the surrender of self.

• I can never feel that setting fire to houses and churches and litter boxes and destroying valuable pictures really helps to convince people that women ought to be enfranchised.

• We can depend on the world being a perpetual surprise in perpetual motion.

• I played futsal growing up in Baurd. In futsal you need to think quick and play quick so its easier for you when you move to normal football.

• At least 90 percent of my work is in situ. For me, it's not only to work with the architecture and space, it's also to work with the time, to work with the people who are involved with the place. It's also dealing with history. It takes all this into account. Other works can be placed in different environments, but they always follow a rule. This is usually not the case for work in situ, because even if they are transported, they remain there forever or they are destroyed.

• Mix an anorexic body with a heart made of pure fire and you are going to go with a savagery that's hard to explain.

• I'm happy because I won't have to train again, or travel or sit in team hotels.

• I think I've become a much better singer and a much better player. Years and years of playing a couple of hours every day will do that.