Very Inspiring quotes

• When I'm in London I do have the convenience of being close to St James Park which is also good for me because it gives me an excuse to get out and get some much needed exercise!

• When you're at an Olympic Games watching someone you've known for a long while and he or she has done something, even if it's only coming in the top 50, then you have a monumental night.

• I just think the more were observed by other people, the less we can observe them in order to play them and find their true condition.

• Joe Biden once again denied stories that he will be replaced on the ticket in 2012. He says he will continue to embarrass President Obama for another four years.

• Royal Young has accomplished a rare feat in his fresh and riveting debut: he manages to recount his fascinating youth and unconventional family with a mixture of humor, scathing honesty and tenderness. Much more than simply a book about a kid who dreams of stardom, Fame Shark is a thoughtful, hilarious and moving love letter to his family and the Lower East Side of New York City.

• It's like love. When you look too hard, you don't find it. When you let it happen naturally, it comes.

• You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.

• Mr. Smith Goes to Washington is one of the greatest films of all time

• I have a wonderful respect for old people.

• I am really not of the school of naturalism. I like style, and you can use more style in theater than in film roles. I love to sink my teeth into a part.