Exhilaration quotes

• All of us are living with dogmas that we accept as truths. When one of these is overturned, there's an initial gasp, soon followed by a rush of exhilaration.
    -- Deepak Chopra

#Exhilaration #Dogma #Accepting

• The traveling and adventure always lift my spirits soaring with exhilaration.
    -- Emile Hirsch

#Adventure #Exhilaration #Spirit

• That which is unique and worthwhile in us makes itself felt only in flashes. If we do not know how to catch and savor the flashes we are without growth and exhilaration.
    -- Eric Hoffer

#Unique #Growth #Exhilaration

• There is an undeniable exhilaration in moment of even the smallest discovery
    -- Graham Moore

#Discovery #Exhilaration #Moments

• The more you push, pass that pain, to feel the exhilaration of what that pain really delivers, then you will find the values of who you are.
    -- Greg Plitt

#Pain #Exhilaration #Feels

• Sometimes I feel a strange exhilaration up here which seems to come from something beyond the mere stimulus of flying.
    -- Guy Murchie

#Flying #Exhilaration #Strange

• It is amazing how soon one becomes accustomed to the sound of ones voice, when forced to repeat a speech five or six times a day. As election day approaches, the size of the crowds grows; they are more responsive and more interested; and one derives a certain exhilaration from that which, only a few weeks before, was intensely painful. This is one possible explanation of unlimited debate in the Senate.
    -- J. William Fulbright

#Voice #Speech #Exhilaration

• Momentum was part of the exhilaration and the exhaustion of the twentieth century which Coward decoded for the British but borrowed wholesale from the Americans.
    -- John Lahr

#Coward #Momentum #Exhilaration

• The pursuit of knowledge is an intoxicant, a lure that scientists and explorers have known from ancient times; indeed, exhilaration in the pursuit of knowledge is part of what has kept our species so adaptive.
    -- Kay Redfield Jamison

#Knowledge #Exhilaration #Ancient

• Time has been transformed, and we have changed; it has advanced and set us in motion; it has unveiled its face, inspiring us with bewilderment and exhilaration.
    -- Khalil Gibran

#Inspiring #Time #Exhilaration

• Exhilaration is that feeling you get just after a great idea hits you, and just before you realize what's wrong with it.
    -- Rex Harrison

#Ideas #Feelings #Exhilaration

• Anytime you get out of your comfort zone and you have to do something that you're not comfortable doing and that you're not real sure of yourself in, there's an exhilaration that comes along with that. I get off on it, so that's why I enjoy making movies.
    -- Trace Adkins

#Real #Comfort #Exhilaration