Violence In Movies quotes

• As far as I'm concerned, there's no job more important on the planet than being a mom.

• There is only one way of victory over the bitterness and rage that comes naturally to us--To will what God wills brings peace.

• Well, I really don't like heights. I don't get on the top deck of a double-decker because that's a bit high for me. I always feel that I'm going to hurl myself off, so heights are a problem.

• As I get older I perceive Life has its tail in its mouth.

• I don't believe in playing down to children, either in life or in motion pictures. I didn't treat my own youngsters like fragile flowers, and I think no parent should.

• I, interestingly, had dated a woman in the Eisenhower Administration briefly, and it was ironic to me 'cause I was trying to do toher what Eisenhower has been doing to the country for the last eight years.

• I used food as a coping mechanism for many, many years, and it was my best friend for a long time.

• Now, a lot of people look for answers in spirituality or different texts, but for me this is life. This is what life is: the passage of time. It's not about how to pass the time, but about the acceptance of the time passing. I know people think of my work as spiritual, but really it's just that I consume time. That's all.

• This is a couple that actually loves, respects & appreciates each other.

• Video marketing is the most effective way for you to get someone's attention and engage them for a substantial period of time. Keeping someone engaged is the best and quickest way to gain their trust. Gaining trust is the only way to convert your audience into happy, long-term clients/customers/subscribers.