Exorcism quotes

• I am, in plainer words, a bundle of prejudices - made up of likings and dislikings.

• Clinton's successor in the White House, George W. Bush, was committed to expanding government spending for faith-based initiatives.

• If I have someone who believes in me, I can move mountains.

• Don’t look back until you’ve written an entire draft...

• I've always been a target. Everyone looks me and says, 'I'm not going to let that Asian kid embarrass me. I'm going to go at him.' That's how it's been my whole life.

• A man of character in peace is a man of courage in war.

• Sometimes the song that takes the littlest amount of time are sometimes the best songs you ever do.

• May you and your triple cursed wash water turn purple with orange spots and fall down a bottomless pit!

• I can't help but think that at the end of your life, when you look back, there'll be a tone. And that tone will come from the essence of how you live your day to day what you did in that between time because that is really your life.

• One usually dies because one is alone, or because one has got into something over one's head. One often dies because one does not have the right alliances, because one is not given support. In Sicily the Mafia kills the servants of the State that the State has not been able to protect.