Old English quotes

• Discord oft in music makes the sweeter lay.

• Surround yourself with friends who only call you a superstar

• Beggars do not envy millionaires, though of course they will envy other beggars who are more successful.

• Concerted voices of heartfelt petitions in Arabic all pleading for divine intervention are abruptly silenced as the drone ensures fatalities by injecting a final stab in each of their skulls.

• I've learned over the years that if you start thinking about the race, it stresses you out a little bit. I just try to relax and think about video games, what I'm gonna do after the race, what I'm gonna do just to chill. Stuff like that to relax a little before the race.

• I was brought up in a very open, rural countryside in the middle of nowhere. There were no cell phones. If your lights went out, you were lit by candlelight for a good four days before they can get to you. And so, my imagination was crazy.

• Whenever you hear the word "inevitable", watch out! An enemy of humanity has identified himself.

• To find out what one is fitted to do, and to secure an opportunity to do it, is the key to happiness.

• [On being deaf:] How much less pain there is in calmly estimating the enjoyments from which we must separate ourselves, of bravely saying, for once and for ever, 'Let them go,' than in feeling them waste and dwindle, till their very shadows escape from our grasp!

• My style is quite clean, vintage, and almost French in a way.