Vampire Kisses quotes

• But if you put a script up in front of me to read, or a cue card, I couldn't do it without stuttering.

• The income tax is the biggest single intrusion suffered by the American people. It forces every worker to be a bookkeeper, to open his records to the government, to explain his expenses, to fear conviction for a harmless accounting error. Compliance wastes billions of dollars. It penalizes savings and creates an enormous drag on the U.S. economy. It is incompatible with a free society, and we aren’t libertarians if we tolerate it.

• So what's your second suggestion?" "Tread lightly." "That's it? That's the best advice you can give me?" "All right, tread very lightly.

• If there's any business that instructs you in the strong hand of fate, it's show business. You can plan and plan, but it's what happens to you that really determines what your career will be like.

• Long intros are cool because there's a little bit of anticipation, you know?

• I will sacrifice my comfort, my convenience, my economic position in order to stand in protest, but not impose that on everyone else.

• That is why if Lebanon concludes a peace agreement with Israel and brings that accord to the Parliament our deputies will reject it; Hezbollah refuses any conciliation with Israel in principle.

• Mules and human jackasses are proverbially stubborn.

• No families take so little medicine as those of doctors, except those of apothecaries.

• We need not despair even in our worst, for our failures are forgiven. The only fatal thing is to sit down content with anything less than perfection.