Evermore quotes

• Laughter is God's blessing.

• Being present. The mind is like a butterfly that flits from one flower to the next. Seldom do we find ourselves nestled in the excuisite and eternal ocean of here and now. When you are, you can connect with your true self that is beyond the chattering of your mind. When you take the effort to focus your drifting consciousness to become fully awake to the present moment, you will discover the glorious light that dwells within you.

• Ive got a ton of stories about Chuck Knox, ... Over the course of my playing career, there was nobody that I learned to respect and appreciate more than I did Chuck Knox.

• Exercises are like prose, whereas yoga is the poetry of movements. Once you understand the grammar of yoga; you can write your poetry of movements.

• The mark of a man is one who knows he can' control his circumstances - but he can control his responses.

• I have been styling my own hair since I was four years old ... and I still don't let anyone else touch it to this day. I cut, color, style, and spray my own hair, on all sets and shoots, that's just the way it goes. I get way too nervous when someone else starts to mess with it.

• I had a feeling about Shakespeare's soliloquies, that there should be a real exchange between the actor and the audience.

• Britain has squandered its windfall of natural resources from North Sea oil and gas. Instead of prudently investing the 'unearned income' from nature, to build a safe, clean and green energy supply for the nation, we face unnecessary shortages. But there is still a chance to put the proceeds from liquidating our fossil fuel assets to better and more appropriate use. Instead of oil companies profiteering from climate change and oil depletion, a windfall tax could establish an Oil Legacy Fund to pay for Britain's urgent transition to a sustainable, decentralised energy system

• The only true immortality lies in one's children.

• Many yet are the secret truths of God which will be unfolded as they are needed.