Best Gift quotes

• If I had to teach someone just one thing about lip color it would be this: Find a lipstick that looks good on your face when you are wearing absolutely no makeup.

• I had learned and written too much history not to know that the great masses always and at once respond to the force of gravity in the direction of the powers that be. I knew that the same voices which yelled "Heil Schuschnigg" today would thunder "Heil Hitler" tomorrow.

• The chickens have come home to roast.

• You start out performing because it's fun, then you learn more things and you want to do more than go "Na-na-na-na" on a stage. The production end is interesting, writing is interesting, and you learn to coordinate all these things.

• To understand is hard. Once one understands, action is easy.

• You leave old habits behind by starting out with the thought, 'I release the need for this in my life'.

• Economic localization is the key to sustaining biological and cultural diversity - to sustaining life itself.  The sooner we shift towards the local, the sooner we will begin healing our planet, our communities and ourselves.

• I believe that acting in any medium is the same thing, it's discovering the truth in where you are.

• there is something dangerous about mirrors. ... What dynamite we handle when we lift a mirror or bend towards one! I seldom do.

• It's quite possible to arrive in the year 2030 where people are no longer dying of poverty. We could actually help lead a global end-not a reduction, but an end-to absolute poverty...I have always found that a committed, powerful group of leaders, can make a huge difference.