Doomsday quotes

• It sounds strange, somewhat on the line between irony and absurdity, to think that people would rather label and judge something as significant as each other but completely bypass a peanut. ... World peace is only a dream because people won't allow themselves and others around them to simply be peanuts. We won't allow the color of a man's heart to be the color of his skin, the premise of his beliefs, and his self-worth. We won't allow him to be a peanut, therefore we won't allow ourselves to come to live in harmony. (Diary 18)

• Hollywood views regular people as children, and they think they're the smart ones who need to tell the idiots out there how to be.

• I'm giving [my analyst] one more year--then I'm going to Lourdes.

• The #1 business opportunity for those who want to create new wealth is educating consumers about products and services that will improve their lives.

• Breathing is important in the practice of meditation because it is the faculty in us that is simultaneously voluntary and involuntary. You can feel that you are breathing, and equally you can feel that it is breathing you. So it is a sort of bridge between the voluntary world and the involuntary world — a place where they are one.

• Success takes us to the top and away from those we love.

• I didnt want to be encumbered by what anyone elses abilities were, their equipment or environment or their ability to get certain products.

• If you have the capacity to be more than one thing , do everything that's inside of you.

• Fate and your dreams can collide

• Live or die, sink or swim.