Energizing quotes

• Ant 1: So, uh, do you ever worry that your itsy little neck is just going to snap under the weight of your head? Ant 2: Stop asking me that. You ask me that, like, every five minutes. Ant 1: Sometimes I notice my antennae out of the corner of my eye and I'm all, like: AHH! Something is on me! Get it off! Get it off! Ant 2: Yeah, the antennae again. Listen, I just remembered, I have to go walk around aimlessly now.

• Patience is passion tamed.

• I also love Disney, and will defend doing so, because there's so much in those films and I don't care if it's stereotyped.

• No one can beat Momma. She made me the person I am today. The way I think and act and move and talk and speak. It's all because of her.

• There's probably a little greater case for pessimism than optimism. But I do not rule out optimism.

• Talk ought always to run obliquely, not nose to nose with no chance of mental escape.

• Things with my dad were pretty good until I won an Academy Award. He was really loving to me until I got more attention than he did. Then he hated me.

• I've been successful in different areas, but nothing brings a smile to my face more than my oldest son, Zaire, and my second son, Zion, saying the kind word of 'Dad.'

• What acting means is that you've got to get out of your own skin.

• I like the songs to appear very simple and to flow by without any kind of hiccup, but there has to be this impression of other currents underneath. Like if the songs aren't, on some level, multidimensional, we lose interest in them.