Half Truth quotes

• My dream's simple..and does whatever it pleases. I'm just moving in the direction of Seung Jo who's at the center of it.

• It is common knowledge that Saudi Arabia is the most extremist of the Muslim States. It finances the infamous Madrassas (schools) that preach a litany of hate and turn out thousands of fanatical Islamic zealots. It indirectly provides the funding and its' citizens provide most of the fighters for Bin Laden's Al-Qaeda organization. It supports, financially and by other means, the Palestinian terrorists and other Muslim anti-Western groups throughout the world.

• Our painful experiences strengthen us in becoming more empathetic, more caring, and deeper human beings. We grow in depth of understanding, with greater appreciation for the miracle of life.

• To be turned from one's course by men's opinions, by blame, and by misrepresentation shows a man unfit to hold an office.

• I actually put peanut butter on my bagel. I really like peanut butter and I like to ruin the bagel. You know what's even crazier that I do sometimes? I do cinnamon raisin bagels with peanut butter. It is really, really out there.

• If the pace and the push, the noise and the crowds are getting to you, it's time to stop the nonsense and find a place of solace to refresh your spirit

• The one thing which seems to me quite impossible is to take into consideration the kind of book one is expected to write; surely one can only write the book that is there to be written.

• What is the world coming to, when you can't even trust a rogue vicar and her demon lover?

• Only poetry or madness could do justice to the noises...

• The way that you empower the poor to be able to live in those neighborhoods is not to just move them and give them something, give them the better neighborhood. You have policies that allow them to get out of the neighborhood permanently and afford that neighborhood through hard work.