Handmade quotes

• That's the thing with handmade items. They still have the person's mark on them, and when you hold them, you feel less alone. This is why everyone who eats a Whopper leaves a little more depressed than they were when they came in. Nobody cooked that burger.
    -- Aimee Bender

#Burgers #Littles #Handmade

• I've always wanted to sail around the world in a handmade boat, and I built a boat.
    -- Will Ferrell

#Around The World #Boat #Handmade

• I do not have one theme for each season, I just try to make beautiful clothes all year round.

• A happy life is one which is in accordance with its own nature.

• I spent my entire first pay cheque from 'Cracker,' a TV show on ABC, on an Audi because my other car broke down and I needed to get to work.

• I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

• Everything I have said or done is in the hands of God. I commit myself to Him! I certify to you that I would do or say nothing against the Christian faith.

• There are two ways in which a science develops; in response to problems which is itself creates, and in response to problems that are forced on it from the outside.

• She believed that owning a lots of things made you a better person. She didn't know - possibly didn't want to know - that happiness comes from the inside.

• If anything, taxes for the lower and middle class and maybe even the upper middle class should even probably be cut further. But I think that people at the high end - people like myself - should be paying a lot more in taxes. We have it better than we've ever had it.

• Through the sharp air a flaky torrent flies, Mocks the slow sight, and hides the gloomy skies; The fleecy clouds their chilly bosoms bare, And shed their substance on the floating air.

• I kissed her," he explained, aggrieved. "Mmm, yes, I had the dubious pleasure of witnessing that, ah-hem, overly public occurrence." Lyall sharpened his pen nib, using a small copper blade that ejected from the end of his glassicals. "Well! Why hasn't she done anything about it?" the Alpha wanted to know. "You mean like whack you upside the noggin with that deadly parasol of hers? I would be cautious in that area if I were you.