Overachiever quotes

• I've always dreamed of having a year-round haunted house.

• Everything in the world we want to do or get done, we must do with and through people.

• I'm blessed with learning easily. I've always had a good thing about memorizing quickly, and I just leave the script kind of open somewhere, and as I walk by I'll just take a swipe at it and then go on about my business and pretty soon it sticks.

• And I've shot in Prince Edward Island winters, I mean, I've shot in some intense, intense temperatures.

• I observed the way Dee and Deron played at the Nike Camp [in Indianapolis]. They share the ball well; I mean, they average about 13 points apiece and they could both score 20 -- they do what they have to do to help the team.

• The man of science is a poor philosopher.

• Latter-day Saints are not obedient because they are compelled to be obedient.  They are obedient because they know certain spiritual truths and have decided, as an expression of their own individual agency, to obey the commandments of God. . . . We are not obedient because we are blind, we are obedient because we can see

• The Divine rejoices in your being happy. God, or the Creation, is so happy when you are happy. When you dance, sing, and jump up and down happily, that is true prayer, that is true meditation. Meditation is a fountain of joy, an ecstasy; and Divine enjoys that more. Divine is not fond of your suffering.

• One thing that makes art different from life is that in art things have a shape... it allows us to fix our emotions on events at the moment they occur, it permits a union of heart and mind and tongue and tear.

• I am happy to know that my husband regards me as a woman and a person.