Eating Right quotes

• Once you start telling people you're famous, they believe you.

• It is not easy to fight elections with a development motto and I am glad people of Gujarat rose above personal and emotional tangles and prioritized development over everything else.

• Not understanding anything is terrible, because I communicate very much in my real life.

• There is no lobbying interest on behalf of a low-paid worker. Nobody. Nobody represents them, yet somebody obviously represents Wal-Mart in Washington and McDonald's in Washington.

• As water shapes its flow in accordance with the ground, so an army manages its victory in accordance with the situation of the enemy.

• You cannot buy your health; you must earn it through healthy living.

• Let me begin now, this very night, to emulate Christ. Cast off forever will be the old self and with it defeat, despair, doubt, and disbelief. To a newness of life I come--a life of faith, hope courage, and joy. No task looms too large; no responsibility too heavy; no duty is a burden. All things become possible.

• The world is as good as you are. You've got to learn to like yourself first.

• When I did comedy I made fun of myself. If there was a buffoon, I played the buffoon.

• Hillary certainly needs the black vote, and Democrats need it. She's not doing anything too soon; she's raising her money and not wanting any issues to come back and bite her later. The black vote will be crucial for Hillary and so will the women's vote.