User Friendly quotes

• I dont meet many people who are talking about shows on Showtime.

• Better and sweeter than health, or friends, or money, or fame, or ease, or prosperity, is the adorable will of our God.

• It is [children] who are God's presence, promise and hope for mankind.

• Mariano the Second had been the son of a fisherman, but he'd suffered from an unfortunate tendency toward seasickness and was forced to find a respectable career that could be safely conducted on dry land. So he built boats. Mariano the Third built bigger boats. And by the time a girl from a very different type of family business arrived at their shopfront on the Mediterranean coast, Mariano the Fourth had built and patented at least half a dozen of the most advanced (and justifiably expensive) watercrafts in the world.

• I never read a self-help book except for the Bible.

• If the Bible will not give eternal benefits to homosexuals, if they cannot inherit the kingdom of God, why, Klingenschmitt asked, on this world, should they get bonus pay or employment benefits?

• If money was my only motivation, I would organize myself differently.

• The Fulton Fish Market will be more of an odor than a landmark at this time of day, but it really swings out at four o'clock in the morning - another Timothy 'Speed' Levitch recommendation if you can't sleep and you like fish.

• I just want to get through each day without the need to shut my eyes for 10 minutes.

• Be open minded, but not so open minded that your brains fall out.