Zimmerman quotes

• Before we condemn the jurors who acquitted George Zimmerman, we should remember that they were asked to do something extraordinary. They were asked to listen to the facts and apply the law to the best of their ability in a case the world was watching.
    -- Alafair Burke

#Law #World #Zimmerman

• I think the hoodie is as much responsible for Trayvon Martin's death as George Zimmerman was.
    -- Geraldo Rivera

#Thinking #Zimmerman #Responsible

• Racing teaches us to challenge ourselves. It teaches us to push beyond where we thought we could go. It helps us to find out what we are made of. This is what we do. This is what it's all about.

• Do not trust the person of spite; though you have loved and tamed them, the snake will bite.

• Healthy aggression is good, but I think social media can perpetuate that in the worst way. You have to be careful about comparing yourself to others. You can never be somebody else. You will only be yourself, and that's what's great.

• And when our baby stirs and struggles to be born it compels humility: what we began is now its own.

• Declare it. Just the same way we declare war. That is how we will have peace... we just need to declare it.

• I regarded as quite useless the reading of large treatises of pure analysis: too large a number of methods pass at once before the eyes. It is in the works of application that one must study them; one judges their utility there and appraises the manner of making use of them.

• The affairs of the world will go on forever, do not delay the practice of meditation. Once you have met with the profound instructions from a meditation master, with single pointed determination, set about realizing the Truth.

• If you strive for excellence, success will follow

• In the end, I'd loved him enough to let go. From afar, I would love him forever.

• I moved to Charlotte at a young age, and despite how much I like Charlotte, I've always had a fascination with my hometown.