Vagrants quotes

• I think my power comes from my hands.

• I'd be happy to play anyone's girlfriend. I'm happy to be working, ever. It's not an intentional thing to play these messed up, crazy characters, but I'm happy to do it 'cause someone's got to.

• Drunken talk isn’t meant to be printed in the paper.

• And I remember how proud I was to put on my training jersey and go out on the field. Making it back to that environment was for me my greatest moment, because somebody had told me I couldn't do it and I never gave up on myself, the game and my teammates.

• I'm a 'Lost' guy, I love 'Lost.

• Everybody works . . . . That's what life is. Work and a little play and a lot of prayer.

• But I'm trying not to be cynical - I don't want to be one of those people who has a cool opportunity and blows it. It's really amazing what's happening to me.

• You don’t need to get anyone else to agree with your truth. You just need to live it.

• I've always loved songwriting, and I vowed to be a songwriter like Cole Porter when I was only 9 years old.

• A Congresswoman must look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, speak on any given subject with authority and most of all work like a dog.