Yankee Fans quotes

• Best advice I've ever received: Finish.

• Y'know, I realize that George W. Bush is an asshole, but don't judge all us yankees by the actions of our government. Remember, he didn't win the popular vote so it's not entirely our fault!

• It is impossible to get exhausted in work for God. We get exhausted because we try to do God's work in our own way.

• If you want those around you to act in a more loving and conscious manner, act in a way that helps them to do so.

• We are at heart so profoundly anarchistic that the only form of state we can imagine living in is Utopian; and so cynical that the only Utopia we can believe in is authoritarian.

• To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.

• The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.

• I think when I dropped The Eulogy is when it became more [about] feedback because that's when Pitchfork wanted to review it and things like that.

• It doesn’t bother you that your canine brethren are being paraded around show rings like slaves?” “My canine brethren?” I said. “I don’thave any canine brethren.” “How can you say that! You’re a werewolf.” “That’s right. I’m a werewolf, not a poodle. What makes you think I have any kinship with dogs?

• It is suggested that all written works, including this one, have dangerous implications to the vitality of an oral tradition and to the health of a civilization, particularly if they thwart the interest of a people in culture, and following Aristotle , the cathartic effects of culture. "It is written but I say unto you" is a powerful directive to Western civilization.