Zoey Redbird quotes

• It has been said that beauty is a promise of happiness. Conversely, the possibility of pleasure can be a beginning of beauty.

• Mom ran the house, so we grew up Portuguese.

• I think I am a little jealous of women who have great girlfriends as adults.

• Our parents were very strict. Not in a brutal or awful way, but there were definite rules, such as after six on a school night you didn't go out, and at weekends you had to be home by a certain time. It wasn't particularly sheltered, but we were well brought-up.

• The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.

• I think being connected to younger people helps to keep you young and gives you a young attitude.

• I felt that there was nothing wrong with what I was doing because I was supplying a product to people that wanted it and it was accepted. I mean nobody really was making any negative statements about marijuana.

• Do not allow the enemy of your soul to rob you of that unique quality God has breathed into you.

• It is well known that in war, the first casualty is truth - that during any war truth is forsaken for propaganda.

• I would love to adopt a child from a Spanish speaking country, because I want to have Spanish in the home.