Bobcats quotes

• Do you realize that if the pilgrims have been chasing bobcats instead of turkeys.. we'd all be eating ***** on Thanksgiving?!
    -- Redd Foxx

#Turkeys # #Bobcats

• I remember one winter, when I was about five or six, I spent three days with another boy, tracking a bobcat that had been sighted in another county fifty miles away, but which I was sure had come into our neighborhood.
    -- Terry Brooks

#Winter #Boys #Bobcats

• You can’t really change the heart without telling a story.

• We have in my country (Russia) a quotation: "It is impossible to make out of apology a fur coat.

• A common lament of the World War II generation is the absence today of personal responsibility

• You cannot be a true man until you learn to obey.

• We as Christians have a mandate to be nonconformists.

• The essence of life is finding something you really love and then making the daily experience worthwhile.

• I really liked Wynton when I first met him. He's still a nice young man, only confused.

• People say that ideas aren't important in business. Okay, people say, maybe an idea for a new product, but the rest is all execution, making it happen. Not so. As the strategy revolution demonstrated, ideas can be the key tools for making your business competitive.

• Today I saw a red and yellow sunset and thought, how insignificant I am! Of course, I thought that yesterday too, and it rained.

• Looking at the players that are truly successful, you see the durability and long careers. Those are the players I respect and look up to. I hope to become a player like that.