Funny Music quotes

• You either get better, or you don't progress.

• A partner can encourage you, maybe even stop you from falling, but they can't get you to the top. That's entirely up to you.

• Politics makes estranged bedfellows.

• The world needs women who stop asking for permission from the principal. Permission to live their lives as they deeply know they often should. I think we still look to authority figures for validation, recognition, permission.

• In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.

• The injustice of men subserves the justice of God, and often His mercy.

• C’est moi, c’est moi,’tis I,' I told him. It seemed appropriately melodramatic, though I didn’t know if he’d catch the reference. I shouldn’t have worried. Unexpectedly, he laughed. “Trust you to quote Lancelot rather than Guinevere.

• The psychedelic inner astronaut sees things which no human being has ever seen before, and no other human being will ever see again. But in fact this has no meaning unless it is possible to carry it back into the collectivity.

• A good album can make your day. A great album can change your life.

• In the years of the Reagan-Bush administration alone, about 1.5 million people were killed by South Africa just in the surrounding countries. Forget what was happening in South Africa and Namibia.