Funny Science quotes

• I'll miss the comments from the people on the street who love the show and who have felt its impact on the culture. I won't miss the shooting schedule, though!

• I think the measure of your success to a certain extent will be the amount of things written about you that aren't true.

• To me, there's two types of songs, good and bad. And I just like to stick with the good ones.

• I stopped watching television like a fiend once I got into college.

• You don't ever earn a right to stop doing anything if you feel there is an obligation to move in terms of public service.

• A fat lot of good it would do if I told you that Titian's courtesans make you want to caress them. Some day you'll see the Titians for yourself, and if they have no effect on you, then you don't understand the first thing about painting. And I wouldn't be able to help you.

• Women movements would form among the factory workers, a great mobilisation that destroyed the old models.

• I thought of what might be, if only the people who have too much money would help those who have too little!

• HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character.

• You couldn't always trust the history books. They told a diluted truth, a truth by committee.