Unsuspecting quotes

• In #‎ France we have a saying, 'Joie de Vivre,' which actually doesn't exist in the English language. It means looking at your life as something that is to be taken with great pleasure and enjoy it.

• Much waste of words and of thought too would be avoided if disputants would always begin with a clear statement of the question, and not proceed to argue till they had agreed upon what it was that they were arguing about.

• Be with those who help your being. Don't sit with indifferent people, whose breath comes cold out of their mouths.

• I am definitely someone who needs to take a second by myself and stretch and breathe before a show.

• I wanted to have all the songs to be the strongest they could be and all the choruses to be catchy. One of those records you could put in your car and just drive and not have to change it.

• Politics /n/: from 'poly ticks', short for 'many small bloodsucking insects'.

• As an audience member, I like watching Rupert as an actor when he's most playful, ... I think Rupert is really adept at comedy I think that's where his strength lies.

• The true self seeks release, not constraint. It doesnt want to be corseted in a sonnet or made to learn a system of musical notations. It wants liberation, which is why very often it fastens on the novel, for the novel seems spacious, undefined, free.

• We don't live in our fears. We live in our hopes.

• The Christians and the Jews do not believe that the Bible is the verbatim words of God. In fact it is clear that the books of the Bible are written by men - allegedly inspired men - but humans nonetheless. God in the Bible is spoken of in third person. This gives the believer a degree of caution. If the writers of the Bible were humans and humans are fallible, the Bible should not be taken literally. It is possible to interpret it, use one's logic to understand it in the light of science and adapt its teachings to meet the needs of the time.