Funny Good Morning quotes

• Probably more than half of the people who go into psychology do so because they need help. I think it's their way of feeling that they have control.

• Very rarely will I say nice things about myself because that'll only lead to self-esteem, but the podcast is something I'm really proud of and I think I'm putting out a great product.

• Play small ball. Get back to basics. I would say that you need to be a conservative, but you need to maintain your independent streak.

• Competition is great. And as long as it's friendly and not a malicious thing, then I think it's cool.

• Buonaparte has often made his boast that our fleet would be worn out by keeping the sea and that his was kept in order and increasing by staying in port; but know he finds, I fancy, if Emperors hear the truth, that his fleet suffers more in a night than ours in one year.

• I don't like finished things, because finished is over, dead.

• Your destiny is fulfilled as you invest in the destinies of others.

• He had regrets, of course, but not so many that he would lose any sleep over them. Life surprised him now and then and he didn't much care for surprises, unless he was passing them out. But - what was to be done? You had to deal with the reality, he had learned that over the years, no matter how much you didn't like it

• It's very difficult to decide. And I'm very open to proposals.

• When I left 'Days of Our Lives,' I was like, 'I don't know if I'm ever working again. I'm going to do the best I can. If it happens, great. If not, well... it sucks for me.