Evaporation quotes

• Money don't rule me, record companies don't rule me.

• I haven't met a rich technician

• (Walls) show that politicians have reached the end of their ideas about what to do about a difficult situation with a neighbor. ... They can't think what else to do.

• The fact that logic cannot satisfy us awakens an almost insatiable hunger for the irrational.

• I had a nervous breakdown at 17 when my first love left me, and he was a typical bad boy, albeit a charismatic one, with a string of broken hearts trailing behind him.

• Guys don't get romantically involved." "What do they get?" "Invold, period.

• If you have been afraid that your love of beautiful flowers and the flickering flame of the candle is somehow less spiritual than living in starkness and ugliness, remember that He who created you to be creative gave you the things with which to make beauty and the sensitivity to appreciate and respond to His creation.

• Self-esteem can’t win you a race if you’re not in shape.

• If you refuse to change your job (if you don't like it), the only sensible thing you can do is practice loving it every day.

• Truthfulness is a cornerstone in character, and if it be not firmly laid in youth, there will ever after be a weak spot in the foundation.