Horror Film quotes

• It's what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public.

• To be sure, the United States has profound problems, not least our faltering educational and physical infrastructure.

• What do I know of man's destiny? I could tell you more about radishes.

• I mean, if 10 years from now, when you are doing something quick and dirty, you suddenly visualize that I am looking over your shoulders and say to yourself: 'Dijkstra would not have liked this', well that would be enough immortality for me.

• Religious discord has lost her sting; the cumbrous weapons of theological warfare are antiquated: the field of politics supplies the alchymists of our times with materials of more fatal explosion, and the butchers of mankind no longer travel to another world for instruments of cruelty and destruction.

• Before me no one would have dared dress in black

• Now, at a moment when photography is so pervasive that it's been forced to grapple with its own identity and look inward, it feels like a natural moment for painting to look out, to reclaim that directive of picturing America.

• One has to set high standards... I can never be happy with mediocre performance.

• When you spar in boxing, the only thing that gets hurt is your brain. Everything else feels pretty good.

• The best guide in life is strength. In religion, as in all other matters, discard everything that weakens you, have nothing to do with it.