Kiss Of Death quotes

• You can't trust code that you did not totally create yourself. (Especially code from companies that employ people like me.) No amount of source-level verification or scrutiny will protect you from using untrusted code.

• How's our young guest?" he asked. As docile as any child could be, wearing a drug-delivery system as she is," said one of the ministers. She constantly demands to see her mother," said another, "and somewhat less constantly demands that we return her homburg to her.

• Yes, I totally would date a fan! I get this question a lot, but I'm always saying yes.

• The Arena League is the best thing that could have happened to me because I get to run the whole process. I'm seeing not only the football side but the business side

• Being frozen into the passive position of an object whose very existence depends on the eye of its beholder turn the educated modern Western women into a harem slave.

• The celebrity culture demands a camera-ready-at-all-times look or else the photo is circulated in a demeaning headline.

• When Jesus looked down from the cross, he didn't think “I am giving myself to you because you are so attractive to me.” No, he was in agony, and he looked down at us - denying him, abandoning him, and betraying him - and in the greatest act of love in history, he STAYED. He said, “Father, forgive them, they don't know what they are doing.” He loved us, not because we were lovely to him, but to make us lovely.

• We walked along the river with the words streaming behind us like ribbons in the night.

• A horse, if he happens to have a contemptuous disposition, can sneer very effectively.

• According to a new survey, 40 percent of adults in Mexico say they would move to the United States if they got a chance. The number would have been higher, but the other 60 percent already live here.