Pepsi quotes

• There are two kinds of artists left: those who endorse Pepsi and those who simply won't.
    -- Annie Lennox

#Artist #Two #Pepsi

• I want it all. I want the Pepsi endorsement. I want the arena shows. I want Times Square!
    -- Betty Who

#Squares #Pepsi #Want

• They do what they do for money - that's all. I don't even know why you're listening to me. I've done commercials for both Coke and Pepsi. Truth is, I can't even taste the difference, but Pepsi paid me last, so there it is.
    -- Dave Chappelle

#Differences #Listening #Pepsi

• I think that in the future, clocks won't say three o'clock anymore. They'll just get right to the point and rename three o'clock 'Pepsi.
    -- Douglas Coupland

#Thinking #Pepsi #Three

• Continue your quest by taking the test. Yes, but what test? What test was I supposed to take? The Kobayashi Maru? The Pepsi Challenge? Could the clue have been any more vague?
    -- Ernest Cline

#Challenges #Pepsi #Quests

• Those who know the marvels of chess and wonder why this game of all games does not enjoy greater popularity may also ask why Pepsi-Cola is consumed by more people than Chateau Lafite, or the Beatles are more familiar than Beethoven.
    -- Gregor Piatigorsky

#Games #People #Pepsi

• Newt Gingrich plans to announce his campaign for president this Wednesday. I don’t know about his chances. I mean, I’m not saying Gingrich peaked in the ‘90s, but his campaign is being sponsored by Tamagotchis and Crystal Pepsi.
    -- Jimmy Fallon

#Mean #President #Pepsi

• If soccer was an American soft drink, it would be Diet Pepsi
    -- Lewis Grizzard

#Soccer #Pepsi #Would Be

• Pepsi brings your ancestors back from the dead.
    -- Lynne Tillman

#Pepsi #Ancestor

• Bob Dole is going to be appearing in a Pepsi commercial with Britney Spears. Yeah, apparently Dole says that if this doesn't cure his erectile dysfunction, nothing will.
    -- Conan O'Brien

#Dysfunction #Pepsi #Bob