Four Seasons quotes

• So, if you look at what's common among some of the companies I have, including the Four Seasons, NewsCorp, George V, the Plaza, these are all irreplaceable brands in their own fields.
    -- Al-Waleed bin Talal

#Four Seasons #Looks #Fields

• I watch mediocre shows that have been on for three or four seasons, and feel angry at them.
    -- Andy Richter

#Watches #Four Seasons #Three

• To be honest, I'm a bit of a snob now; give me a Four Seasons anywhere in the world and I'm happy. Also, they've just opened a Ritz-Carlton in County Wicklow, Ireland, which is stunning and has great views.
    -- Joe Elliott

#Views #Giving #Four Seasons

• I intended to portray the joy, anger, sorrow and pleasure of our lives through four seasons and through the life of a monk who lives in a temple on Jusan Pond surrounded only by nature.
    -- Kim Ki-duk

#Joy #Sorrow #Four Seasons

• I like roses best. But they bloom in all four seasons. I wonder if people who like roses best have to die four times over again.
    -- Osamu Dazai

#Rose #People #Four Seasons

• I did five seasons of 'Baywatch,' and I did four seasons of 'VIP.' I've been around awhile.
    -- Pamela Anderson

#Four #Vip #Four Seasons

• The first thing people look at with Four Seasons records is the vocals. But for me, the drum fills and rhythms are as much a part of it as anything. They're the base on which the harmonies were built.
    -- Bob Gaudio

#People #Four Seasons #Looks

• Like ice beneath the sun's rays - to such poverty did he fall...his fortune melted to water.

• When the church encounters hardship, persecution, and suffering, then it is closest to its crucified Lord. Then there are fewer hypocrites and nominal believers among its members, and then the faith of Christians burns most intensely.

• Christ does not control his subjects by force, but is King of a willing people. They are, through His grace, freely devoted to His service.

• The materials for poetry are all about you in profusion.

• There was a time when ministers spoke forthrightly and named things. We don't name anything anymore. Finney had a sermon on How to Preach so as to Convert Nobody. He said 'Preach on sin but never mention any of the sins of your congregation - that will do it.'

• On 16 September 1985, when the Commerce Department announced that the United States had become a debtor nation, the American Empire died.

• It was a bizarre existence I led in my early twenties - that cliche of the comedian who goes out and entertains a roomful of people and then goes home to a lonely bedsit was unbelievably poignant for me because that was exactly what I was doing. I had periods of real loneliness.

• Optimism is invaluable for the meaningful life.  With a firm belief in a positive future, you can throw yourself into the service of that which is larger than you are.

• I am recording my first CD in Spanish and preparing myself for the next stage of my career.

• I don't know everything about the Southern Hemisphere, but if you're fans of something as bad as Vegemite, we must have similar interests.