Human Development quotes

• Yeah i thought about making the character of JD gay... But then i thought, but what about all the poor girls dreams you'll be crushing

• Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.

• A tavern is a place where madness is sold by the bottle.

• I feel a particular sense of responsibility when you're taking something from the magazine directly and putting it in video. You can't be too flat. You need to have personality. You can't just scream out to the viewer. You need to have a fresh take on something or have a new look or have an interesting style, or be so raw that it resonates and is authentic. I think authentic is a good word. It's overused, I know, but I think it comes across in the video medium. If you can make a video authentic, it comes across.

• The best thing about the world is that it has a mysterious structure and the worst thing is that it has a grievous structure.

• If you wait until you got time to write a novel, or time to write a story, or time to read the hundred thousands of books you should have already read - if you wait for the time, you will never do it. ‘Cause there ain’t no time; world don’t want you to do that. World wants you to go to the zoo and eat cotton candy, preferably seven days a week.

• But what an mortal man do to secure his own salvation?" Mortal man can do just what God bids him do. Be can repent and believe. He can arise and follow Christ as Matthew did.

• There's no photo-shoot academy. If there was, I'd probably be kicked out.

• ... old clothes, old friends, old books. One needs constants in a traveling life.

• Tyson is a lot better than I thought, a lot better. People can talk about Spinks all they want... Tyson is the true champion.